This lightweight hose can be flexed to go in whatever direction is required. It is ideal for use in CPAP and BiPAP machines that are compatible with 15mm hoses.
* It makes very little sense to use a heavy hose with a lightweight mask. This lightweight hose bends easily, so that your tubing moves effortlessly with you whenever you turn your head. This also helps to prevent your tubing from pulling and causing separation between your face and your mask.
* It's designed to easily attach and detach from the tubing using the mask standard 22mm cuff fitting.
* The tubing is 6' long and is compatible with 22mm or 15mm tubing requirements on systems with settings for 15mm tubing.
* The tubing maintains a tidy style.
Any CPAP or BiPAP machine that accepts 15mm tubing will work great with this Respironics Pure White Thin 6 Foot Performance Tubing, but it is known to work with the following:
* PR System One 60 Series Auto
* S9 Machines