Approximately 40% of CPAP users and nearly all BiPAP users lose treatment pressure. This loss is either due to users breathing through their mouths or air leaks through their mouths. As a result these patients experience extreme tiredness. Their sleep also gets disrupted and they end up getting a less effective therapy. With the Ultra Mirage™ Full Face mask from ResMed, patients can prevent treatment pressure loss. This Ultra Mirage™ full face CPAP mask comes with headgear.
Do you often experience nasal congestion? Are you susceptible to cold? Perhaps you have allergies. Whatever the case, the Ultra Mirage™ may very well be the best full face CPAP mask for you.
Features of the Ultra Mirage™:
- It has forehead support with four adjustment positions to create an optimal seal, minimize pressure on the nasal bridge, and provide comfort during sleep and therapy.
- Its forehead pads are flexible and conforms to the patient's forehead contours for a stable and comfortable fit.
- It has the time-tested Mirage™ cushion technology that delivers a proper seal minus the tight headgear, thereby minimizing face pressure sores.
- It has the Set & Forget headgear so you only have to fit the mask once; no need for you to adjust the headgear whenever you put on the mask.
- It is easy to put on the mask as well as take it off, thanks to the improved top and bottom clips that attach to the headgear.
- It has built-in air vents that allow for superior airflow, ensuring that patients receive effective therapy even at low pressures.
The ResMed Ultra Mirage™ Full Face mask is latex- and neoprene-free. It has a polycarbonate mask fram and mask cushion made of food-grade silicone.